Folia lib. ... Freiheitliche Blätter

Folia lib. ... Freiheitliche Blätter => Das Leben in der Provinz => Topic started by: AribertDeckers on September 30, 2026, 07:10:30 PM

Title: Israeli hero aboard nearly-hijacked FlyDubai flight FZ 1073: Yaniv Hayoun
Post by: AribertDeckers on September 30, 2026, 07:10:30 PM
1.10.2026
Israeli hero aboard nearly-hijacked FlyDubai flight FZ 1073: Yaniv Hayoun

But it was more than just him. These are the heroes:

https://x.com/JeremBenhaim/status/2105400081193034044

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Jérémy Benhaïm @JeremBenhaim
Translated from French

Yaniv Hayoun, Assaf Radjoan, Dr Shota Musaev, Zvika Manes, and Captain Smit Machchhar.

Here are the names and photos of the five heroes who made it possible to save the lives of all the passengers on the Flydubai flight today.

Thank you ❤️

Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfiNtdWsAAeVO4?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfiNtdWsAAeVO4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

10:51 PM · Sep 30, 2026
24.8K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


Well, actually, the airplane is a hero too. This incredible force, which ripped off a rudder, could have torn up the whole fuselage.



[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Iris @streetwize

Assaf, Yaniv, Shota and Zvika , the four heroes of the Flydubai flight who leapt at the terrorist with their bare hands and helped save around 180 Israelis.

Absolute heroes🇮🇱

Credit : Nitzan Shapira
Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfXX0qWMAEybFY?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfXX0qWMAEybFY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

10:03 PM · Sep 30, 2026
11.7K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



What really happened


0.78M = Mach 0,78
0.98M = Mach 0,98 = fast Schallgeschwindigkeit.

Das Flugzeug ist mit nahezu 0,78 Schallgeschwindigkeit heruntergeschossen aus 12000 Meter Höhe auf rund 6000 Meter Höhe und hatte dort rund 0,98-fache Schallgeschwindigkeit.


https://x.com/HilzFuld/status/2105333781557076446

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Hillel Fuld @HilzFuld

From a military pilot on today's attempted hijacking.

I'll sum it up for you: Hashem performed an unprecedented miracle today.

Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTel6SPXIAA_9N4?format=jpg&name=900x900)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTel6SPXIAA_9N4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

6:27 PM · Sep 30, 2026
566.2K Views
--------------------------------


--------------------------------
TantrumTyke @TantrumTyke

Totally insane when you consider that it was a non pilot, a company CEO who choked out the hijacker while it was in a dive and who then grabbed the controls and pulled the spiraling plane out of the dive. He had seen this on "Air Traffic Investigation". The reserve pilots took over after and landed the plane...


--------------------------------
Rob Warren @BikesandBitcoin

A commercial 737 almost hit Mach 1 and broke the sound barrier......one of the most insane things I've ever heard.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


https://x.com/VividProwess/status/2105344554844987805

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Vivid.🇮🇱 @VividProwess

One of the Israeli heroes from the plane:

"I choked the hijacker. He was trying to bring the plane down. I pulled the controls up and stopped the plane from diving. Good thing I had watched Air Crash Investigation."

Holy shit.

[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105349570779566080/img/9KheBOfVKtUD5tPO?format=jpg&name=small) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105339611366993920/vid/avc1/1024x576/B2w9ctHngTRF24SS.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105339611366993920/vid/avc1/1024x576/B2w9ctHngTRF24SS.mp4 ]

7:10 PM · Sep 30, 2026
1.5M Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


TurboScribe Transkript ins Deutsche:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
"Irgendwie wurde ich nach unten gezogen, und in der Tür stand eine weitere Person in einem weißen Hemd. Ich nehme an, es war der Pilot, denn es waren zwei Piloten im Inneren, und draußen saßen für den Notfall zwei weitere im Abteil. Ich weiß nicht, was sie dort taten.

Wir beide, die Piloten und ich, drückten die Tür auf. Der verletzte Pilot stand sehr nah an der Tür, deshalb war es schwierig für uns, sie zu öffnen. Meiner Meinung nach ist es ihm aber gelungen, sie zu öffnen.

Ich glaube, er hat es geöffnet. Er hat es geöffnet."


"Er musste aufstehen, nicht wahr?"


"Bevor er zusammenbrach, gelang es ihm."


"Es gelang ihm. Als ich eintrat, sah ich den Verletzten. Zwischen den beiden Stühlen befanden sich keine Piloten.


Einer lag unten, einer auf den Stühlen. Eine weitere Person kam mit mir herein. Ich packte die verletzte Person.

Ich griff ihn mit den Armen und zog ihn heraus."


"Was hat er mit den Geräten gemacht?"


"Er versuchte, die Geräte zu zerstören, um das Flugzeug zu erschüttern."


"Das hast Du gesehen?"


"Ja.

Wir haben ihn herausgezogen. Es dauerte nur wenige Sekunden. Das Flugzeug hatte diese Flügelstellung.

Ich rief die Israelis, die mit uns im Flugzeug waren. Ich rief sie. Zwei weitere Männer kamen zu mir.

Ich sagte ihnen, wir hätten ihn herausgeholt, um zu helfen. Dann sprang ich zurück ins Flugzeug und zog an den Griffen.

Ich fing an, an den Griffen zu ziehen."


"Du hast an den Griffen gezogen?"


"Ja."


"Nach hinten?"


"Nach hinten.

Ich sah während der Untersuchung eine Explosion. Das Flugzeug begann stärker zu wackeln. Dann sagte mir der Pilot, dass er ab hier das Steuer übernehmen würde."
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


TurboScribe transcript into English:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
"(0:00) There was a force that pulled me down, and in the door stood another person in a white shirt. (0:07) I assume it was the pilot, because there were two pilots inside, (0:12) and outside, in case of emergency, two pilots were sitting in the compartment. (0:17) I don't know what they were doing there.
(0:18) Their pilots, me and him, pushed the door. (0:22) The pilot, who was injured, was very close to the door, so it was difficult for us to open it. (0:27) In my opinion, my conclusion is that he managed to open it.
(0:31) I think he opened it. He opened it."

"He had to get up, right?"


"(0:33) Before he collapsed, he succeeded.
(0:36) He succeeded. (0:37) When I entered, I saw the injured person. (0:42) Between the two chairs, there were no pilots on the chairs.
(0:46) There was one below, one on the chairs. (0:48) Another person entered with me. (0:51) I grabbed the injured person.
(0:53) I hugged him and pulled him out."


"(0:57) What did he do to the devices?"


"(0:58) He tried to destroy the devices in order to shake the plane."


"(1:04) This is what you saw?"


"(1:05) Yes.
(1:06) We pulled him out. (1:08) It was only for a few seconds. (1:09) The plane was with the wing like this.
(1:12) I called the Israeli guys with us who were on the plane. (1:14) I called them. (1:15) Two more guys came to me.
(1:17) I told them that we had pulled him out to help. (1:19) I jumped back on the plane. (1:21) I pulled the handles.
(1:23) I started to pull the handles."


"(1:25) You pulled the handles?"


"(1:27) Yes."


"(1:27) Behind?"


"(1:28) Behind. (1:29) I saw an explosion in the investigation. (1:34) The plane started to shake a little more. (1:37) Then the pilot told me that he was taking over from here.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



TurboScribe transcript into Yiddish:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
עס איז געווען א קראַפט וואָס האָט מיך אַראָפּגעצויגן, און אין דער טיר האָט געשטאַנען נאָך אַ מענטש אין אַ ווײַסער העמד. איך נעם אָן אַז דאָס איז געווען דער פּילאָט, ווײַל אינעווייניק זענען געווען צוויי פּילאָטן, און אינדרויסן, אין פאַל פון אַ נויטפאַל, האָבן צוויי פּילאָטן געזעסן אין אָפּטייל. איך ווייס נישט וואָס זיי האָבן דאָרט געטאָן.

זייערע פילאטן, איך און ער, האבן געשטופט די טיר. דער פילאט, וואס איז געווען פארוואונדעט, איז געווען זייער נאנט צום טיר, אזוי איז עס געווען שווער פאר אונז עס צו עפענען. לויט מיין מיינונג, איז מיין מסקנא אז ער האט עס געראטן עס צו עפענען.

איך מיין ער האט עס געעפנט. ער האט עס געעפנט. ער האט געדארפט אויפשטיין, נישט אזוי? איידער ער איז צוזאמגעפאלן, איז אים געלונגען.

ער איז געלונגען. ווען איך בין אריין, האב איך געזען דעם פארוואונדעטן מענטש. צווישן די צוויי בענקלעך, זענען נישט געווען קיין פילאטן אויף די בענקלעך.

עס איז געווען איינער אונטן, איינער אויף די בענקלעך. נאך א מענטש איז אריין מיט מיר. איך האב געכאפט דעם פארוואונדעטן מענטש.

איך האָב אים געכאַפּט און אַרויסגעצויגן. וואָס האָט ער געטאָן מיט די דעווייסעס? ער האָט פּרובירט צו צעשטערן די דעווייסעס כּדי צו שאָקלען דעם עראָפּלאַן. דאָס איז וואָס איר האָט געזען? יאָ.

מיר האָבן אים אַרויסגעצויגן. עס איז נאָר געווען אויף אַ פּאָר סעקונדעס. דער עראָפּלאַן איז געווען מיטן פליגל אַזוי.

איך האָב אָנגערופן די ישׂראלדיקע יונגען מיט אונדז וואָס זענען געווען אויפן עראָפּלאַן. איך האָב זיי אָנגערופן. נאָך צוויי יונגען זענען צו מיר געקומען.

איך האָב זיי געזאָגט אַז מיר האָבן אים אַרויסגעצויגן צו העלפֿן. איך בין צוריקגעשפרונגען אויפן עראָפּלאַן. איך האָב געצויגן די הענטלעך.

איך האָב אָנגעהויבן צו ציען די הענטלעך. דו האָסט געצויגן די הענטלעך? יאָ. פֿון הינטן? פֿון הינטן.

איך האָב געזען אַן אויפרייס אין דער אויספאָרשונג. דער עראָפּלאַן האָט אָנגעהויבן צו ציטערן נאָך אַ ביסל. דערנאָך האָט מיר דער פּילאָט געזאָגט אַז ער נעמט איבער פֿון דאָ.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



https://x.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/2105378847931744482

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Israel War Room @IsraelWarRoom

Israeli hero aboard nearly-hijacked FlyDubai flight FZ 1073: Yaniv Hayoun

Hayoun has no background in security. But when he realized there was an attempted hijacking, he knew he had to do something.

He ran to the cockpit and physically fought with the co-pilot, who had stabbed the pilot and was attempting to crash the plane. Hayoun put the co-pilot in a chokehold and dragged. him out of the cockpit. Others came over to help restrain him.

Hayoun then went back into the cockpit and pulled back on the yoke to pull the plane out of its nosedive. The plane had dropped 17,000+ feet in under two minutes.

An off-duty pilot then entered the cockpit and took over the controls, and Haroun went back out to help guard the co-pilot.

Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfL_P3XwAAKAsH?format=png&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfL_P3XwAAKAsH?format=png&name=4096x4096

Embedded video
[VIDEO 1]
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105378452811497472/vid/avc1/608x1080/LqjuMWbpyt9MmwcB.mp4

Embedded video
[VIDEO 2]
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105378478040272896/vid/avc1/1920x1080/SoKe6D5N9ow4qwM8.mp4

9:26 PM · Sep 30, 2026
150.6K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


https://x.com/LizaRosen0000/status/2105383930115305796

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued an official statement thanking Indian Captain Smit Machchhar, who fought the terrorist and saved the lives of all the passengers on Flydubai FZ1073.

Here is the Prime Minister's statement:

"My salute to the Indian pilot Captain Smit Machchhar for his extraordinary bravery.

Despite being stabbed and seriously injured, he fought back, resisted, opened the cockpit door, and enabled passengers and crew to overpower the attacker — preventing a catastrophic mid-air disaster.

He saved the lives of 174 people, including Israeli citizens and other nationals.

I wish Captain Machchhar a speedy and full recovery.

He is a true hero."


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfThL8WoAAephI?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfThL8WoAAephI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Benjamin Netanyahu - בנימין נתניהו
Made with AI
9:46 PM · Sep 30, 2026
25.2K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



The Pilot:

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTgPWmJbYAAK5LW?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTgPWmJbYAAK5LW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Title: 'New premium seating option lets you sit next to Israelis for extra security'
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 01, 2026, 03:35:30 AM
1.10.2026
'New premium seating option lets you sit next to Israelis for extra security'


https://x.com/DavidMKeyes/status/2105523388785545354

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
David Keyes @DavidMKeyes

New premium seating option lets you sit next to Israelis for extra security
Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HThSXGIWoAAdE_Y?format=jpg&name=900x900)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HThSXGIWoAAdE_Y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

7:01 AM · Oct 1, 2026
59.9K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



https://x.com/EylonALevy/status/2105595313524285715

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Eylon Levy @EylonALevy

🛫 New pre-flight safety announcement

via @tertman1
Embedded video

[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105595255668056065/img/huzoGzakk1c0V8Ri?format=jpg&name=900x900) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105595255668056065/vid/avc1/720x1280/fZTYiWbGEIMj_6wS.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105595255668056065/vid/avc1/720x1280/fZTYiWbGEIMj_6wS.mp4 ]

11:46 AM · Oct 1, 2026
58.5K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]
Title: All meals non-halal
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 01, 2026, 03:51:00 AM
1.10.2026
All meals non-halal


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HThZMhLbwAAdDZB?format=jpg&name=large)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HThZMhLbwAAdDZB?format=jpg&name=large
Title: 'The real Avengers'
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 01, 2026, 04:27:04 AM
1.20.2026
'The real Avengers'


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTh0aceWkAAawOq?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTh0aceWkAAawOq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Title: Re: Israeli hero aboard nearly-hijacked FlyDubai flight FZ 1073: Yaniv Hayoun
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 01, 2026, 10:37:19 AM
1.10.2026



(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfTpb8W8AALQHl?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfTpb8W8AALQHl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTekZMJWEAA7Umo?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTekZMJWEAA7Umo?format=jpg&name=900x900


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfEW_aWkAArf-7?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfEW_aWkAArf-7?format=jpg&name=900x900

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTgB7IiWEAAR147?format=jpg&name=900x900)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTgB7IiWEAAR147?format=jpg&name=900x900


https://x.com/EBluemountain1/status/2105390292514042233

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
#EBluemountain1 🇮🇱 @EBluemountain1

Secretary General @antonioguterres has called an emergency meeting of the Security Council tonight decrying the fact that 170 Israeli settlers attacked a Muslim Pilot over Jordan which resulted in said settlers defiling the holy land of KSA

Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfYYTvXMAAd1bE?format=jpg&name=medium)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTfYYTvXMAAd1bE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

10:12 PM · Sep 30, 2026
3,784 Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTh4V2xXwAAGUn3?format=jpg&name=medium)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTh4V2xXwAAGUn3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096



This is no joke.
This is serious Nazi-dom:


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTeSUU6W4AEeeIq?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTeSUU6W4AEeeIq?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://x.com/nytimes/status/2105238301963604409

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
The New York Times @nytimes

Breaking news: A plane flying from Dubai to Israel was diverted after an altercation between the pilot and co-pilot, Israeli officials said.

(https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/2105229478012006401/5bBkeZZZ?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/2105229478012006401/5bBkeZZZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2026/09/30/world/dubai-flight-tel-aviv-israel-pilots?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

12:08 PM · Sep 30, 2026
5.1M Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



https://www.nytimes.com/live/2026/09/30/world/dubai-flight-tel-aviv-israel-pilots?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes



(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTe20ZBaMAA1a-w?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTe20ZBaMAA1a-w?format=jpg&name=small
Title: Re: Israeli hero aboard nearly-hijacked FlyDubai flight FZ 1073: Yaniv Hayoun
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 01, 2026, 12:24:03 PM
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTgOwnDXYAAiaBU?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTgOwnDXYAAiaBU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096



https://x.com/MostlyKohli/status/2105487629919928550
[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Suprvirat @MostlyKohli

This 8 year old girl survived and her words literally made me realise how vile some of us are 🙏

8 year old Omer -

..."I was sitting in the front row and a woman heard some screaming while she was in the bathroom. She started shouting 'He's getting stabbed! He's getting stabbed!' No one listened for a few minutes. Then two uncles ran towards him and tried to save him.

But we were falling down. Every second, I was feeling we are just one touch away, and I was just praying to God that whatever bad deed I have done till now, please forgive me for it. I kept remembering God. I do not know exactly how we got saved, but those few uncles are no less than Avengers for me. That captain uncle is our own Captain America.

But I kept asking my parents about what actually happened and who stabbed Captain uncle. They're not telling me much. I believe we all are angels."


Her parents aren't revealing much to her so that she doesn't get to know the cheap reality of this world 🥲

Embedded video
4:39 AM · Oct 1, 2026
494.5K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]

    Suprvirat
    @MostlyKohli
    Decoding narratives. Creating what I see. ✉️ - workmail@gmail.com

Live on X

(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105487600257814528/img/Vdbo0fFA5WvPgWPo?format=jpg&name=900x900)

https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105487600257814528/img/Vdbo0fFA5WvPgWPo?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HThSBe0XAAAJ-MJ?format=jpg&name=900x900


https://x.com/AimeeValeur/status/2105578928270393613

Aimee Valeur @AimeeValeur

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Dank der kleinen Nina kamen sie rechtzeitig zum Cockpit. Nina musste auf die Toilette. Während sie dort in der Nähe des Cockpits war, hörte sie die Schreie des niedergestochenen Piloten und informierte ihre Mutter. Die Mutter rief ihren Mann Zvika – einen der Helden.

Quote
https://x.com/yollancohen/status/2105514560199549221
[***quote***]
--------------------------------
yolan cohen יולן כהן  @yollancohen
Translated from Hebrew

What's even more amazing is that thanks to little Nina, they made it to the cockpit in time. Nina, all in all, just needed to use the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom near the cockpit, she heard the pilot's screams as he was stabbed, and immediately updated her mother. The mother called her husband Tzvi— one of the heroes—who charged at the terrorist together with Yaniv, Asaf, and Shota. Together they saved hundreds of Israelis.
Rate this translation:

Image
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HThKVHxWgAAgoVW?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HThKVHxWgAAgoVW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

6:26 AM · Oct 1, 2026
87.2K
--------------------------------
[***/quote***]

10:41 AM · Oct 1, 2026
320 Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


https://x.com/MostlyKohli/status/2105552619968381126

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Suprvirat @MostlyKohli

Meet the little unsung hero 🥹🙏

- She's Nina
- Captain Smit was being attacked by the Omani muslim co pilot
- No one had a single idea about what was happening
- Nina went to the bathroom
- She heard the screams of the captain
- The little girl immediately ran to her mother
- Her mother was sleeping
- She kept trying and when her mother woke up, Nina told her to check the cockpit
- Her mother went there and started shouting "He's getting stabbed!"
- 3 men came and saved the captain

It was Nina's instinct and grit that saved the captain and all those lives. I hope she receives an award for this 🙏


Embedded video
[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105552591971303425/img/9ejmoK3awug7ToYR?format=jpg&name=900x900) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105552591971303425/vid/avc1/1280x720/3l0Ng-e-BsnQacBD.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105552591971303425/vid/avc1/1280x720/3l0Ng-e-BsnQacBD.mp4 ]

Readers proposed context
Still gathering ratings
The viral story of a girl named Nina alerting her sleeping mother after hearing cockpit screams is fabricated. Passenger accounts show the alert came from Tzvika Manes' wife, who heard screams while accompanying their daughter to the bathroom and notified crew.

timesofisrael.com/miracles-landi...
reuters.com/world/middle-e...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-e...
Do you find this helpful?

8:57 AM · Oct 1, 2026
1.2M Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



https://x.com/EliAfriatISR/status/2105284094389006443

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Eli Afriat 🇮🇱@EliAfriatISR

A simulation illustrating the magnitude of the miracle: the plane was close to crashing.

Thank God we aren't in a completely different situation right now.
Embedded video

[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105284012696567808/img/PfnyOuvaIKbuhKga?format=jpg&name=small) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105284012696567808/vid/avc1/480x368/APcEau82oKGRIOHp.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105284012696567808/vid/avc1/480x368/APcEau82oKGRIOHp.mp4 ]
3:10 PM · Sep 30, 2026
38.5K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


https://x.com/JayneZirkle/status/2105289967865864513

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Jayne Zirkle @JayneZirkle

DEVELOPING: "There was a fight to the death in the cockpit."

Retired Navy fight pilot describes that Flydubai flight had descended about 20,000 feet in about 30 seconds, in what Israeli officials are reportedly investigating as an attempted "terror attack."

QUOTE
https://x.com/foxnews/status/2105283092755738810/
[***quote***]
--------------------------------
Fox News @FoxNews
DEVELOPING: "There was a fight to the death in the cockpit."

Retired Navy fight pilot Matthew 'Whiz' Buckley tells @foxandfriends
that a Flydubai flight forced to make an emergency landing in Saudi Arabia had descended about 20,000 feet in about 30 seconds, in what Israeli officials are reportedly investigating as an attempted "terror attack."

"Incredibly violent. The radar data that I've seen so far, they exceeded the max operating speed of this aircraft by 100 knots."

"Thank God that this could have been a lot worse."

Embedded video
[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105282983208878081/img/4vs08GUWq7HZpMF-?format=jpg&name=small) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105282983208878081/vid/avc1/1280x720/qqDA_Yoea0M7uwGU.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105282983208878081/vid/avc1/1280x720/qqDA_Yoea0M7uwGU.mp4 ]

3:06 PM · Sep 30, 2026
458.8K Views
--------------------------------
[***/quote***]

Embedded video
3:33 PM · Sep 30, 2026
8,486 Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105552591971303425/img/9ejmoK3awug7ToYR?format=jpg&name=900x900)

https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105552591971303425/img/9ejmoK3awug7ToYR?format=jpg&name=900x900
Title: The steep dive of the FlyDubai flight FZ 1073
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 01, 2026, 01:32:26 PM
1.10.2026
The steep dive of the FlyDubai flight FZ 1073


In total, it is an incredible sequence of incredible parts, each of which already is a wonder.

When I put the details together yesterday and today I was stunned in awe by the situation. It is far, far beyond that, what Captain Sullenberger went through over the Hudson.

If the defeat of the attacker would have lasted just a few seconds longer, the airplane would have been shattered and torn apart by the air - it already had reached Mach 0.98, that is 2 percent below speed of sound.


https://x.com/skjask/status/2105639222161866875

--------------------------------
[*/quote*]
Shoshanna Keats Jaskoll @skjask

30 seconds. You aren't shocked enough. This is the data from the FlyDubai flight yesterday. According to a report the plane was 30 seconds from impact. If anyone had doubts at what an absolute miracle it was that the passengers overtook the controls & saved the flight, I don't think you can doubt it anymore.

Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTi7tdxXoAEwZNM?format=jpg&name=small)

2000 pixels:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTi7tdxXoAEwZNM?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Last edited 2:41 PM · Oct 1, 2026
55.6K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]
Title: FlyDubai flight FZ 1073: THE PILOT SPEAKS
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 02, 2026, 03:57:44 AM
2.10.2026
FlyDubai flight FZ 1073: THE PILOT SPEAKS

1. Short video
2. Longer video, which includes the short one
3. Comment by me and by Grok

1. Short video

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
almog boker @bokeralmog

Translated from Hebrew
Maybe now, when it's not an Israeli telling what happened on the plane, maybe when it comes from an Indian hero, and not a blue-and-white hero, then both the New York Times and certain people here in Israel will believe our heroes who saved the heroic pilot and prevented a disaster. 
Here, listen to the Indian pilot who recreates the dramatic moments
Rate this translation:

Embedded video

[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105927068168978432/img/GHx4pPafJTChmBAt?format=jpg&name=small) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105927068168978432/vid/avc1/1280x720/H8C1tfAUK8M_WWlu.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105927068168978432/vid/avc1/1280x720/H8C1tfAUK8M_WWlu.mp4 ]

9:45 AM · Oct 2, 2026
41.6K Views
--------------------------------


--------------------------------
Shoula Romano-Horing🇮🇱🇺🇸🇮🇱 @RomanoHoring

Translated from Hebrew
Maybe from the testimony of the Indian captain—they'll believe the fake news New York Times and sourpusses in Israel—that there was a Muslim suicide bomber pilot who wanted to murder the passengers: and our heroes Blue and White 🇮🇱🇮🇱 fought to save everyone 180 passengers 🙏🙏

Embedded video
Quote

--------------------------------
Shoula Romano-Horing🇮🇱🇺🇸🇮🇱 @RomanoHoring

Embedded video
אני #שולה , ברובע היהודי מעודדת בוחרי #ליכוד להצביע רק #מח״ל כדי שנהיה המפלגה הכי גדולה להקים ראשונים את הממשלה - אם  ל #אייזנקוט  תהיה המפלגה הכי גדולה הוא ינסה להקים מיד ממשלת מיעוט שמאל של 57 -58 מנדטים עם תמיכת מנסור עבאס תומך חמס😈
זה ימין 🇮🇱או פלסטין 😈
זה #נתניהו או #עבאס

--------------------------------
Aman @as_2976

Our Chad Indian Hindu Lion Captain Smit is also a Modi Paglu👏❤💪
Cant stop my tears rolling out.. Salute Captain Smit👏 epitome of courage & beyond heroism

--------------------------------
Shai Levy (שי לוי) @shailevy6

Translated from Hebrew

Now that there's a lull in the national erection, the demand should be for answers from the Civil Aviation Authority, the Security Department of the Ministry of Transport, Shin Bet and Mossad on how they missed the terrorist pilot. Because the procedures exist.

--------------------------------
AsiShmuely @asishmuely

אין אחד בעולם שראוי לערער על הקביעה הזו.
זעקת הילדות הקטנות ״אמא, אני לא רוצה למות״- היא כתב האישום הכי נוקב למערב שבחר להפקיר את ישראל ולצדד באיסלאם הרצחני.
I rest my case.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


Transcript made with direct translation by TurbScribe:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
(0:00) There was a moment when I realised that if I didn't do anything, because I had fallen down. (0:06) I had so many wounds that I had fallen down. (0:09) At that time I said that I won't get up.
(0:13) I have been flying for 17 years. (0:16) I have been flying for the last 11 years. (0:19) And I know with my eyes closed what is happening in the plane.
(0:24) When I had fallen down, I had a feeling that the plane was going down. (0:30) And I knew that this is the last push of the Smit. (0:35) The door is just there.
(0:39) And I was still flying. (0:42) I just opened my eyes. (0:44) The rest of the people came.
(0:45) And the rest of the people were also in the same state. (0:50) They were crying. (0:54) I was telling everyone that I am doing this for my life.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



2. Longer video, which includes the short one


Here we see how much and how intense people lie. Why can't these idiots write WORD FOR WORD, what the pilot says?

This transcript is made with Turboscribe. Read the transcript and see the real text. Because that is the only thing that counts: real text, true text, the very words by the pilot.


https://x.com/NoaMagid/status/2105930414124601557

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
נועה מגיד | Noa magid @NoaMagid

Flydubai flight captain Smit Machchhar to PM Modi:

"I knew these might be my final moments - I was ready to die. But I told myself: just open the door, just do it. Once I opened it, the rest followed."

A hero.

Embedded video

[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/amplify_video_thumb/2105910763231846400/img/eIULwH2kYgpGhyaD?format=jpg&name=small) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105910763231846400/vid/avc1/1024x576/gQ8Hp0Nxy2oGJ8Ju.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105910763231846400/vid/avc1/1024x576/gQ8Hp0Nxy2oGJ8Ju.mp4 ]

9:58 AM · Oct 2, 2026
21.4K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


Transcript made with direct translation by TurbScribe:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
(0:00) I would like to hear from you.

(0:04) Sir, for me, I was telling sir that you are my biggest, biggest idol. (0:11) And you are calling me and appreciating me.
(0:17) I am feeling very, very, very proud. (0:22) At that moment, sir, I was struggling for my life. (0:30) But there was a moment when I realised that if I didn't do anything.
(0:35) Because I had fallen down. (0:37) I was in so much pain that I had fallen down. (0:40) And at that time I said that I would not get up.
(0:44) And sir, I had been flying for 17 years. (0:47) I have been flying for the last 11 years. (0:50) And I know with my eyes closed that what is going to happen on the plane.
(0:55) When I had fallen down. (0:57) At that time, I was thinking that I had to go down one more step. (1:01) And I knew that this is the last push that I have to take.
(1:07) The door is just there. (1:10) And still I was flying. (1:13) Just open the door, sir.
(1:15) The rest will come. (1:16) And the rest also had a role in it. (1:24) But knowingly, I was telling sir that I was doing it according to my life.
(1:30) But at the same time, I knew that I could not give courage to all of them. (1:36) After that, people here and in Saudi Arabia also gave them better care and better medical attention. (1:49) And I could not meet them.
(1:53) And I am just, I am in positivity. (1:58) Whenever I get up, I know one thing, I only say Hanuman Chalisa. (2:04) Even at that time, I was only saying Hanuman Chalisa.
(2:08) And I know that he is the God who saved me. (2:10) Sir, I just got a call from you. (2:14) I am very, very proud of you.
(2:16) I am still proud of you. (2:19) I was not proud of you till now. (2:21) Now I am proud of you, sir.
(2:22) I am sorry that I am crying in front of you, sir. (2:26) Sumit, if you are not emotional in front of me, then where will you be?
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



3. Comment by me and by Grok

Sorry, it is in German, because matters concerning language I can better do in German. I wish, my English were at least as 10 percent as good as my German is.

I let Grok do a translation and add it after the German part.

GERMAN PART

Ich an Grok:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Hi, ich erlebe gerade (mal wieder) eine Katastrophe: Die Leute erzählen Dinge, die nicht wahr sind. Die interpretieren einfach etwas rein und schieben dann ihre eigenen Worte Anderen unter.

Hier habe ich heute ein Transkript gemacht:

https://www.journalist.is/folia/index.php?msg=2019

Nach dem ersten Video bekam ich eines zweites zu sehen und habe von dem ebenfalls ein Transkript gemacht.

TurboScribe mag seine Eigenheiten haben und die Übersetzung aus so chaotischen Sprachen wie den indischen mag schwierig sein, aber ich halte die Unterschiede zwischen dem, was der Pilot sagt, und dem, was ihm die X-User unterschieben, für verdammt übel.

Du kannst doch bestimmt eine Transkription der Videos machen und vergleichen. Wie sieht Du die Sache?
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


Grok's Kommentar:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Ja, ich sehe das Problem genau so, wie du es beschreibst. Das ist klassisches ,,hineininterpretieren und dann die eigenen Worte unterschieben" – und es ist besonders ärgerlich, wenn es um so dramatische, echte Aussagen geht.

Was der Pilot (Captain Smit Machchhar) laut den TurboScribe-Transkripten tatsächlich sagt

Aus dem längeren Video (Gespräch mit Modi) und dem kürzeren:

Er lag verwundet am Boden (,,I had fallen down... I was in so much pain...").
Er spürte, dass das Flugzeug nach unten geht (,,I had a feeling that the plane was going down" / ,,I sensed that the aircraft was going down").
Mit 17 Jahren Flugerfahrung (11 davon als Captain) wusste er ,,with my eyes closed what is happening in the plane".
Er sagte sich selbst: Das ist der letzte Push – die Tür ist da. (,,this is the last push... The door is just there... Just open the door... The rest will come.")
Er öffnete die Tür, während er noch angegriffen wurde.
Die anderen (Passagiere/Crew) kamen und hatten ,,an equal role".
Bewusst sagte er sich, er tue es für sein eigenes Leben – ,,but I also knew that I could not let the others die either" / ,,I could not let all of them die".

Das ist schon extrem stark und heroisch. Kein Wort zu viel nötig.

Was viele X-User und Zusammenfassungen daraus machen

Sie dichten gerne dazu:
dramatischere Formulierungen (,,I was ready to die", ,,final moments", detaillierte innere Monologe),
stärkere Betonung bestimmter Details,
oder sie lassen den Pilot Dinge sagen, die eher aus den Passagier-Berichten (Yaniv Hayoun etc.) stammen.

Genau das, was du kritisierst: Man nimmt die Kernaussage und baut drumherum eine fertige Heldengeschichte mit den Worten, die man selbst gerne gehört hätte. TurboScribe ist unperfekt (besonders bei indischem Englisch/Akzent), aber die Unterschiede zwischen dem, was tatsächlich kommt, und dem, was dann als ,,Zitat" kursiert, sind oft krass.

Zum ersten Transkript (Yaniv Hayoun)

Auch dort war die Diskrepanz schon groß. Hayoun beschreibt sehr konkret:
Tür drücken, verletzten Piloten sehen,
Angreifer packen und rausziehen,
dann an den Griffen/Yoke ziehen (,,I pulled the handles... Behind"),
Pilot übernimmt danach.

Viele Posts haben daraus eine noch actionreichere Version gemacht (,,choked the hijacker while diving", ,,pulled the plane out of the dive single-handedly" usw.).

Meine Einschätzung

Du hast vollkommen recht: Die eigentlichen Aussagen reichen völlig aus. Man muss nichts ausschmücken. Der Pilot öffnet verwundet und unter fortgesetztem Angriff die Tür, weil er spürt, dass das Flugzeug abstürzt, und weil er die anderen nicht sterben lassen will. Das ist bereits ein unglaubliches Zeugnis von Präsenz und Mut.

Alles, was darüber hinausgeht und dem Mann Worte in den Mund legt, die er so nicht gesagt hat, ist einfach schlecht – egal aus welcher politischen Richtung es kommt. Wortgetreue Transkripte (auch wenn TurboScribe manchmal stolpert) sind hier der bessere Weg als die ,,Zusammenfassung, die besser klingt".

Die Sache ist dramatisch genug, ohne dass jemand nachhelfen muss.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


Bitte genau lesen! Ich habe nicht geschrieben, welche Stellen ich meine. Aber Grok hat genau die Stellen zitiert, die mir auffielen. Ich habe Grok also völlig frei analysieren lassen.

Und, Tatsache, Grok findet genau die gleichen Stellen wie ich.

In bin über diese Dinge extrem wütend, weil es nahezu unmöglich ist, die Wahrheit herauszufinden, wenn die Leute so verbiegen oder sogar lügen. Bei den Erzählungen von/über das Mädchen (siehe oben!) ist die Diskrepanz zwischen Wahrheit und Märchen besonders stark, ebenso bei den "Experten".

Bei einem Flugzeug gibt es keine Sicherheit mit dem Faktor 100. Flugzeuge werden aus Gewichtsgründen gebaut mit einer Sicherheit von 1,0 bis 1,1.

Ein Beispiel: Bolzen muß 50 kg Grenzlast halten. Wird berechnet für 50 kg bis 55kg. Aber doch nicht für 50x100 (=5000 kg) !

Eben diese geringe Sicherheit bei der Konstruktion macht die Situation zu einem unendlichen Wunder. Es sind so viele einzelne Dinge, von denen jedes Ding für sich schon ein Wunder ist - und dann eines dieser Wunder nach dem anderen. Das ist wirklich EIN WUNDER!


ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY GROK:

Translation:

I to Grok:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Hi, I'm currently experiencing (yet again) a catastrophe: People are saying things that aren't true. They simply read something into it and then put their own words into other people's mouths.

Here I made a transcript today:

https://www.journalist.is/folia/index.php?msg=2019

After the first video I was shown a second one and made a transcript of that as well.

TurboScribe may have its peculiarities and translating from such chaotic languages as the Indian ones may be difficult, but I consider the differences between what the pilot says and what the X users put into his mouth to be damned bad.

You can certainly make a transcription of the videos and compare them. How do you see the matter?
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]

Grok's comment:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Yes, I see the problem exactly as you describe it. This is classic "reading something into it and then putting one's own words into other people's mouths" – and it is particularly annoying when it concerns such dramatic, genuine statements.

What the pilot (Captain Smit Machchhar) actually says according to the TurboScribe transcripts

From the longer video (conversation with Modi) and the shorter one:

He was lying wounded on the floor ("I had fallen down... I was in so much pain...").
He sensed that the plane was going down ("I had a feeling that the plane was going down" / "I sensed that the aircraft was going down").
With 17 years of flying experience (11 of them as captain) he knew "with my eyes closed what is happening in the plane".
He said to himself: This is the last push – the door is right there. ("this is the last push... The door is just there... Just open the door... The rest will come.")
He opened the door while still being attacked.
The others (passengers/crew) came and had "an equal role".
Consciously he told himself he was doing it for his own life – "but I also knew that I could not let the others die either" / "I could not let all of them die".

That is already extremely powerful and heroic. No extra words needed.

What many X users and summaries make of it

They like to invent additions:
more dramatic formulations ("I was ready to die", "final moments", detailed inner monologues),
stronger emphasis on certain details,
or they make the pilot say things that rather come from the passenger reports (Yaniv Hayoun etc.).

Exactly what you criticise: They take the core statement and build a ready-made hero story around it with the words they themselves would have liked to hear. TurboScribe is imperfect (especially with Indian English/accent), but the differences between what actually comes out and what then circulates as a "quote" are often blatant.

Regarding the first transcript (Yaniv Hayoun)

There too the discrepancy was already large. Hayoun describes very concretely:
pushing the door, seeing the injured pilot,
grabbing the attacker and pulling him out,
then pulling on the handles/yoke ("I pulled the handles... Behind"),
the pilot takes over afterwards.

Many posts turned this into an even more action-packed version ("choked the hijacker while diving", "pulled the plane out of the dive single-handedly" etc.).

My assessment

You are completely right: The actual statements are fully sufficient. Nothing needs to be embellished. The pilot opens the door while wounded and under continued attack because he senses that the plane is crashing and because he does not want the others to die. That is already an incredible testimony of presence of mind and courage.

Anything that goes beyond that and puts words into the man's mouth that he did not say is simply bad – no matter from which political direction it comes. Word-for-word transcripts (even if TurboScribe sometimes stumbles) are the better way here than the "summary that sounds better".

The matter is dramatic enough without anyone having to help it along.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]

Please read carefully! I did not write which passages I meant. But Grok quoted exactly the passages that struck me. But I had let Grok analyse completely freely.

And, in fact, Grok finds exactly the same passages as I do.

I am extremely angry about these things because it is nearly impossible to find out the truth when people twist things like this or even lie. With the stories about/of the girl (see above!) the discrepancy between truth and fairy tale is particularly strong, and likewise with the "experts".

With an aircraft there is no safety factor of 100. Aircraft are built for weight reasons with a safety factor of 1.0 to 1.1.

An example: A bolt must hold a limit load of 50 kg. It is calculated for 50 kg to 55 kg. But certainly not for 50 × 100 (= 5000 kg)!

Precisely this low safety margin in the construction makes the situation into an infinite miracle. There are so many individual things, each of which is already a miracle by itself – and then one of these miracles after another. That truly is A MIRACLE!
Title: The video phone talk by Narendra Modi with the pilot
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 02, 2026, 07:14:54 AM
2.10.2026
The video phone talk by Narendra Modi with the pilot


This video clip is the latest I goit, and it seems to cover the full conversation between Narendra Modi and the pilot.

I made a transcript. And, AGAIN, the transcript differs from the previous one. But why?


This is the tweet by Narendra Modi, containing the video clip:


https://x.com/narendramodi/status/2105931116058411146


[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Narendra Modi @narendramodi

An unforgettable conversation with Captain Smit, filled with pride and emotions.


Embedded video
[VIDEO:
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTmyvbia0AEcnDu?format=jpg&name=small) (https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105907941996142592/vid/avc1/1280x720/WqDiFhQN_2gwW2nw.mp4)

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/2105907941996142592/vid/avc1/1280x720/WqDiFhQN_2gwW2nw.mp4 ]

10:01 AM · Oct 2, 2026
1.2M Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


Transcript by TurboScribe:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
(0:00) Namaste.

(0:03) Namaste, sir.

(0:05) How are you? How is your condition?

(0:07) Sir, everything is fine.

(0:09) Look, the whole country is praying for you. (0:15) The Maha Murti Jaya's prayers are all going on.

(0:21) Yes, sir.


(0:22) Your courage, your patience, and your intelligence (0:28) in a fraction of a second, you decided to save the lives of so many people. (0:37) And today, the whole country can proudly say (0:43) that we Indians are not people who take lives. (0:47) We are people who save lives.
(0:52) And when you had such a big wound on your body, (0:59) you yourself were fighting the battle of life and death. (1:04) At that time, you didn't care about your own life, (1:09) you cared about the lives of all the passengers. (1:12) And the biggest thing is that you increased the pride of 140 crore Indians.
(1:17) And that is why I am very proud of you. (1:24) Yesterday, I got a chance to talk to Bhupendra bhai, (1:28) Geeta bhai, Sonal bhai, Jawa and Bobby. (1:35) But I told Geeta bhai that your name is Geeta, (1:39) but you completely saved Krishna's Geeta.
(1:48) And you made Smit's life with the values of the Geeta. (1:56) Absolutely sir. (1:58) Smit, now I would like to hear from you.


(2:02) Sir, I would like to tell you that you are my biggest idol. (2:09) And by calling me like this, you are making me feel proud. (2:15) I am feeling very proud.
(2:20) At that moment, sir, I was fighting for my life. (2:28) But there was a moment when I realised that if I didn't do anything, (2:33) because I was already dead. (2:34) I was already dead.
(2:38) And at that time, I said that I will not get up. (2:41) And sir, I have been flying for 17 years. (2:45) I have been a captain for the last 11 years.
(2:48) And I know with my eyes closed what is going to happen in the plane. (2:53) When I fell down, then I realised that the aircraft was going down. (2:58) And I knew that the door was just there.
(3:07) And even then I was a big brother. (3:11) Just open the door, sir. (3:13) The rest of the people came.
(3:14) And the rest of the people also had the same role in it. (3:22) But knowingly, I was telling everyone that I was doing it for my life. (3:27) But at the same time, I also knew that I could not kill all of them.
(3:34) That's it. (3:34) After that, people here, in Saudi Arabia, (3:41) could not get better care and medical attention than this. (3:50) And, sir, I am just, (3:54) I am a positive person.
(3:55) Whenever I feel down, (3:58) one thing comes to my mind, (3:59) and I say to God, (4:00) even at that time, I used to say to God, (4:05) and I know that God will save me. (4:10) Just one call from you came to me, (4:12) and I was very, very proud. (4:14) Yes, yes, I am feeling it.
(4:16) I was not feeling it until now. (4:19) Now I am feeling it, sir. (4:20) I am sorry that I am crying in front of you, sir.

(4:24) Sumit, (4:27) if you are not emotional in front of me, (4:30) then where will you be?

(4:35) Sir, I never thought that I would talk to you. (4:39) Never thought. (

4:43) You have done such a great thing, brother, (4:46) that every citizen today, (4:49) people from all over the world, (4:50) come to see you, (4:52) to talk to you.

(4:53) They come a lot. (4:56) And this thing you have told me, (4:58) Hanuman Chalisa, (4:59) for this, I will pay my respects to Geeta Bhai, (5:03) that you have been given such a virtue, (5:05) I will pay my respects to Bhupendra Bhai, (5:07) and I will tell you, (5:09) when I spoke to Sonal Bhai, (5:13) I was surprised. (5:15) She was speaking so confidently.
(5:18) She was speaking with so much courage. (5:21) I really did not imagine, (5:24) that Sonal Bhai, in such a situation, (5:27) could speak so confidently. (5:30) So I think, as a family, (5:33) you have really made the country proud.

(5:37) Sir, every morning, (5:40) when I do Pooja, (5:41) my friend, who was sitting in my lap, (5:44) and was sitting with me, (5:44) Hanuman Chalisa, (5:45) I used to tell him, (5:47) that what you have told me, (5:49) that we are away from the country, (5:51) but we should not be away from our culture.

(5:54) Right. (5:57) And now, here, (5:59) it does not even seem that we are away from the country.

(6:01) Here, people, (6:02) with a lot of love, (6:05) are taking care of us. (6:06) You may not know, (6:08) in Lokshavar Kumbh Mela, (6:10) in Vardhwan, (6:13) everyone has created such an emotional atmosphere. (6:16) And it is the same in the whole of India.
(6:19) Yesterday, in all the temples, (6:21) Pooja, Pranachana, Aarti took place. (6:24) Aarti took place in all the Tirtha Kshetras. (6:26) And everyone is praying for your long life, (6:28) and for your good health.
(6:30) Everyone is praying for you. (6:32) So, you are going to be healthy very soon. (6:35) India is very eager to welcome you.
(6:38) Now, the physical pain, (6:40) whatever I can understand, (6:42) you are a brave man, (6:44) so, I think, (6:46) it is very easy for you to bear the wounds.

(6:51) No, sir. (6:52) I am not thinking of that wound as a wound, (6:55) because it will be very difficult for me to recover.
(7:00) I am thinking of it as a journey, (7:03) which is going to be very slow. (7:05) And it will take time, (7:08) but I am very confident that (7:10) I will recover very soon. (7:14) I thank the Saudi government, (7:16) as well as the UAE government.

(7:20) They have said a lot about you. (7:22) I thank them too. (7:24) I am a phone call away.
(7:27) Whenever you need me, (7:29) I am a phone call away. (7:32) But you are in good health. (7:35) Yesterday, I was watching (7:38) people expressing their feelings on social media.
(7:41) And people said, (7:42) if this hadn't happened, (7:44) I don't know what would have happened to India. (7:46) What would have happened to the pilots from India? (7:49) How are the pilots from India seen? (7:53) You have saved everyone. (7:56) You have done a great job.
(8:01) When I meet you, (8:02) I will listen to what you have to say. (8:03) Because I don't want (8:05) to talk to you on the phone. (8:08) And you will also be in good health.
(8:12) And the whole country is with you. (8:17) I don't want to trouble you much. (8:20) I have many good wishes for you.
(8:23) Today is Gandhi's birthday. (8:25) You have shown what non-violence is.

(8:30) Thank you, sir.

(8:33) Jai Shri Krishna. (8:34) I will speak in Gujarati. (8:36) Jai Shri Krishna.
(8:39) Bobby, do you speak Gujarati or not?

(8:43) I don't speak Gujarati, sir. (8:44) I don't know how to speak Gujarati. (8:46) I don't know how to speak Gujarati.

(8:47) I see. (8:51) Did you meet the children? (8:53) Did you take them to the doctor? (8:57) I see. (9:07) We need students.
(9:10) But Sonal is very brave. (9:42) Jai Shri Krishna. (9:44) Get well soon.
(9:45) We will meet again. (9:48) God bless you. (9:50) Jai Hind.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


Title: New emergency button to deploy nearest Israeli
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 02, 2026, 08:20:51 AM
2.10.2026
New emergency button to deploy nearest Israeli



https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/2105998192852467916

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
The Mossad: Satirical and Awesome @TheMossadIL

Aviation industry introduces new emergency button to deploy nearest Israeli.

Image
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HToCMcvXUAEgCbT?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HToCMcvXUAEgCbT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

2:27 PM · Oct 2, 2026
29.1K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]
Title: The Mossad: True Story
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 02, 2026, 08:57:26 AM
2.10.2026
The Mossad: True Story


https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/2105781297574494268

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
The Mossad: Satirical and Awesome @TheMossadIL

True story.

Image
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTk87ZJWsAAHeoF?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTk87ZJWsAAHeoF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

12:05 AM · Oct 2, 2026
20.7K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]
Title: Captain India[
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 02, 2026, 09:01:00 AM
2.10.2026
Captain India


(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HToBozhbwAAk_ZV?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HToBozhbwAAk_ZV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Title: The airline is more than just insane
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 02, 2026, 10:41:48 AM
2.10.2026
The airline is more than just insane


You remember that the airline no longer transports Jews? Now this piece of news fits in:


https://x.com/yedidya_epstien/status/2105695134297788777

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
ידידיה אפשטיין @yedidya_epstien

Translated from Hebrew
Yonatan Gvir, Channel 11 report: At a certain point, the flight attendants told us to release the terrorist pilot from the handcuffs because he no longer posed a threat. We explained to them in no uncertain terms that this wouldn't happen and that they needed to stay away. We kept an eye on them until landing and didn't give them a free hand in order not to be caught off guard again.
Credit: Channel 11

Rate this translation:
Image
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTjujxeXwAAt2Jf?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTjujxeXwAAt2Jf?format=jpg&name=900x900

6:23 PM · Oct 1, 2026
435.1K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]
Title: Capt Smit Machchhar honoured w. ₹1 Crore by Mankind Pharma for Extraordinary Courage
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 03, 2026, 09:03:35 AM
3.10.2026
Capt Smit Machchhar honoured w. ₹1 Crore by Mankind Pharma for Extraordinary Courage


https://x.com/BharatTechIND/status/2106211988506579137

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Bharat Tech & Infra @BharatTechIND

🚨 Captain Smit Machchhar Honoured with ₹1 Crore by Mankind Pharma for Extraordinary Courage.
Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTrEoy9a0AAepeu?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTrEoy9a0AAepeu?format=jpg&name=900x900

4:37 AM · Oct 3, 2026
150K Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]

Wieviel ist "₹1 Crore"?

Was ist das für ein Währungszeichen? Wieviel ist das in US-Dollar oder Euro?

Grok sagt:

"Umrechnung von ₹1 Crore
1 Crore = 10.000.000 indische Rupien.

Aktueller Wechselkurs (Stand 3. Oktober 2026, ungefähr):

Währung            Betrag ca.
US-Dollar (USD)  ≈ 103.800 – 104.000 $
Euro (EUR)       ≈  92.200 – 92.300 €


Genaue Werte schwanken leicht je nach Tageskurs (aktuell ca. 1 USD ≈ 96,3 INR und 1 EUR ≈ 108,4 INR).

Captain Smit Machchhar ist also leider kein großer Millionär geworden.


Grok, befragt nach dem Spender-Unternehmen:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Die Firma ist Mankind Pharma (Mankind Pharma Limited).

Kurzüberblick zu Mankind Pharma
Indisches Pharma- und Healthcare-Unternehmen mit Hauptsitz in Delhi (Okhla Phase III).
Gegründet 1991 (aktive Geschäftstätigkeit ab ca. 1995) von den Brüdern Ramesh C. Juneja und Rajeev Juneja.
Eines der größten Pharmaunternehmen Indiens (ca. 4. Platz nach Umsatz, stark bei Volumen und in ländlichen/Tier-2–4-Märkten).
Bekannte Marken u. a. Manforce (Kondome), Prega News (Schwangerschaftstests), Unwanted-72 u. a.
Börsennotiert (NSE: MANKIND, BSE: 543904), ca. 25–30 Produktionsstätten, mehrere R&D-Zentren, starker Fokus auf bezahlbare und zugängliche Medikamente.
Website: mankindpharma.com

Zum 1-Crore-Preis an Captain Smit Machchhar
Mankind Pharma hat dem indischen Flydubai-Piloten Captain Smit Machchhar (der trotz Messerstichen durch den Co-Piloten eine mutmaßliche Absturz-/Hijack-Versuch auf dem Flug Dubai–Tel Aviv vereitelte und so ca. 174 Menschen rettete) ₹1 Crore (ca. 10 Millionen Rupien) als Anerkennung für ,,extraordinary courage, leadership and humanity" zugesagt. 

Die Ankündigung erfolgte am 2./3. Oktober 2026 über die offiziellen Social-Media-Kanäle der Firma (u. a. X/Twitter @Pharma_Mankind und LinkedIn). Dabei wurde ein Brief des Vice Chairman & Managing Directors Rajeev Juneja veröffentlicht, in dem er den Mut des Piloten würdigt und die Summe als ,,humble gesture of gratitude" an ihn und seine Familie bezeichnet.

Pressemitteilungen / Berichterstattung
Es gibt keine klassische Pressemitteilung auf der Unternehmenswebsite (jedenfalls keine öffentlich auffindbare formalere Version). Die Bekanntgabe lief primär über Social Media + den Brief von Rajeev Juneja. 

Die Meldung wurde aber sehr breit von indischen Medien aufgegriffen und als Ankündigung von Mankind Pharma berichtet, u. a.:
The Print
Business Today
LiveMint
India TV
ET Now
und viele weitere

Der X-Account @BharatTechIND (Bharat Tech & Infra) ist kein Unternehmen, sondern ein Nachrichten-/Aggregator-Account zu indischer Technologie und Infrastruktur (Website bharattechind.com), der die Geschichte nur geteilt hat.
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]


https://x.com/Pharma_Mankind/status/2105993751168782827

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Mankind Pharma @Pharma_Mankind

Capt. Smit Machchhar put his crew and every passenger before himself. That is true leadership.

As a humble gesture of gratitude, Mankind Pharma is contributing ₹1 crore to him and his family.

You have made India proud. We salute you. 🇮🇳

#CaptSmitMachchhar
Image
Image
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTn-JiracAAkPKW?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTn-JiracAAkPKW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTn-JipaIAAlf8E?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTn-JipaIAAlf8E?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

2:10 PM · Oct 2, 2026
2,212 Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]



Der Text des Briefes an Captain Smit Machchhar:

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
Mankind
Serving Life

To
Capt. Smit Machchhar

Subject: You Are Truly a Hero of Our Times

Dear Capt. Smit Machchhar,

Some moments leave an impression on an entire nation. And some acts of courage remind us what it truly means to be a leader. Your extraordinary courage, composure and sense of responsibility in a moment of unimaginable crisis have touched millions across India and around the world.

As an Indian, I feel an immense sense of pride watching an Indian demonstrate such courage, humanity and responsibility before the entire world.

At Mankind, we have always believed that actions speak louder than words. And when we say thank you, we want those words to have meaning and substance behind them.

That is why Mankind Pharma has decided to contribute ₹1 crore to you and your family. It is our humble way of saying that our gratitude is not merely words. We mean what we say.

No amount of money can ever equal the value of the lives you protected or the inspiration you have given to millions. This contribution is simply a small expression of our deepest respect, gratitude and admiration for your courage and humanity.

A leader is not tested when everything is going well. The real test comes in a moment of extreme crisis, when fear is natural, pressure is immense, and the lives of so many people depend on your decisions.

And in that moment, Capt. Smit, you showed extraordinary leadership. You did not think only of yourself. You thought about your crew. You thought about every passenger. You took responsibility for the lives entrusted to you and remained strong when it mattered most. That is what true leadership means.

Thank you for making India proud. Thank you for putting others before yourself. Thank you for showing the world what courage truly looks like. And thank you for reminding all of us that, even in the most difficult moments, humanity must always come first.

Capt. Smit, as an Indian, we salute you. You have made the entire country proud.

With deepest respect and gratitude,

Rajeev Juneja
Vice Chairman & Managing Director
Mankind Pharma

Fußzeile:
MANKIND PHARMA LIMITED
Regd. Office : 208, Okhla Ind. Estate, Phase-3, New Delhi-110020 • Ph.:011-46846700, 47476600
CIN No. L74899DL1991PLC044843 • E-Mail : contact@mankindpharma.com • www.mankindpharma.com
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]
Title: FlyDubai will fight hard to deny that
Post by: AribertDeckers on October 03, 2026, 09:13:36 AM
3.10.2026
FlyDubai will fight hard to deny that


https://x.com/DavidMKeyes/status/2106277323775279302

[*quote*]
--------------------------------
David Keyes @DavidMKeyes

Wowwww. flydubai is now handing out kippahs in first to deter would be hijackers
Image

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTsAD1GW0AAAGhS?format=jpg&name=small)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HTsAD1GW0AAAGhS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

8:57 AM · Oct 3, 2026
8,964 Views
--------------------------------
[*/quote*]